Please see attached the following list of Brazilian companies which will be visiting the Offshore Europe 2015 exhibition in Aberdeen next week, looking for UK partners.
These are not restricted to the oil and gas sector – several of these companies address multiple market sectors in Brazil.
- Supplier of electrical equipment seeking UK partner. Their objective is to meet UK companies specialised in controlling, instrumentation, transmission equipment and testing for electrical systems.
- Supplier of industrial equipment seeking a UK partner. Their objective is to look for partners interested in exporting and suppliers of mechanical equipment, process equipment, oil & gas automation.
- Company specialised in Thermal protection seeking a UK partner. Their objective is to identify UK companies specialised in the area, possessing advances technology and interested in entering the Brazilian market through representation or reselling partnership.
- Company specialised in Welding solutions seeking a UK partner. Their objective is to look for partners interested in developing new technologies in Brazil or partnering through Joint Venture.
- Company specialised in Environmental monitoring and testing will be at OE 2015. Their objective is to look for suppliers of equipment in the areas of management, construction and maintenance to partner.
- Company specialised in Industrial maintenance seeking UK partner. The local company is interested in meeting UK companies willing to develop products for the Oil & Gas market, such as steam pipe tubes, centralizers, sucker rod pump and hydrocyclones. They are interested in partnering with suppliers of equipment, accessories and products for the industry.
- Opportunity for suppliers of lashing, anchors, instrumentation accessories and tubes. Their objective is to meet suppliers of lashing, anchors, connections, cooling, air conditioning, instrumentation accessories and flexible tubes, interested in entering the market through a partnership.
- Company specialised in environmental solutions seeks UK partner. Their objective is to meet UK companies specialised in drilling equipment, engines and accessories, valves, pumps, research and monitoring services and engineering procurement construction (EPCs).
- Rental company specialised in cranes and heavy equipment seeks UK partner. Their objective is to meet UK suppliers and manufacturers of management, construction and maintenance equipment for the Oil & Gas sector.
- Local representative specialised in commercial and technical representation for machining foreign companies. They are interested in meeting potential partners able to provide accessories, wellhead equipment, surface valves and drilling equipment interested in entering the Brazilian market.
- Local manufacturer of pipes and hydraulic systems seeks a UK partner. Their objective is to look for partners specialised in processing equipment, oil & gas transportation and ground services.
- Local supplier of offshore equipment is looking for an UK supplier of water treatment membrane housings for offshore applications to partner
For Further Information Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com