WE SUPPORT YOU IN THREE WAYS
Introduction to Brazil events, giving overviews of the opportunities available and how to do business in Brazil;
Sector-focussed events, including Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aerospace, Civil Engineering, Medical;
Subject-focussed events, including Export Finance, Taxation, Logistics, Legal, Intellectual Property, Joint Ventures.
Business and Opportunity Support:
Initial Advice and Support;
- Introductory meetings on Brazil;
- Proposition and Business Readiness Assessments;
- Early-stage Test Marketing;
Market Entry Support;
- Market Research (Including UKTI Overseas Market Introduction Service – OMIS);
- Market Entry Support – Development of a comprehensive ‘Landing Process’;
- Partner Search and Dealmaking Support;
- Support on Key Issues including:
- Appointment and Management of Distributors and Agents;
- Logistics, including Shipping Costs, Customs Duties and Import Licensing;
- Intellectual Property Protection;
- Export Finance;
- Contracts, Legal Compliance and Dispute Resolution;
- Local Manufacturing, including Local Supply Chain Development.
Outward Missions, introducing UK companies to the Brazilian market. Missions include visiting and exhibiting at relevant trade exhibitions, and opportunity-focussed visits to potential partners and clients associated with major projects.
hosting Brazilian delegations to the UK, managing ‘meet the buyer’ events and introductions to relevant UK suppliers for specific project requirements.